This is an accessibility statement from Lacor Mechanical Systems, Inc..
Measures to support accessibility
Lacor Mechanical Systems, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Lacor Mechanical Systems, Inc. is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Lacor Mechanical Systems, Inc.. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the website:
Phone: (212) 233-5607
Accessibility of Lacor Mechanical Systems, Inc. relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Lacor Mechanical Systems, Inc. assessed the accessibility of the site by the following approaches:
- Regular Scans, Evaluation and updates by site developer
- Deployment of Accessibility tools on the site to help users